• Posted by : Faranuha World Senin, 15 Februari 2016


    Invitation
    Arif  : Hi, Tika.
    Tika  : Hi, Arif. What’s up friend?
    Arif  : Hmmm, are you doing anything for next week?
    Tika  : Nothing. Why?
    Arif  : Hmm, like you know, next week we will have summer vacation to
     Bali and I think that I need you to be my date. Would you mind to
     come along with me?
    Tika  : Really? I’d love it so much.
    Arif  : Well, I will pick you at 7 a.m next week at school.
    Tika  : OK. Thanks Arif.
    Arif  : You’re welcome. Bye Tika and see you next week.
    Tika  : See you, too. Bye-bye.
    Bargaining
    Eli    : Good morning. What can I do for you ?
    Nike  : Morning. Do you have any bags ?
    Eli    : Yes, here they are. You can choose one of them.
    Nike  : I like this one. But, do you have a small one ?
      I think its too big for me.
    Eli    : Yes, of course. I have. There are three size for this one.
    Nike  : What is made of ?
    Eli    : It’s made of skins snake. High quality.
    Nike  : Yeah, I think its look elegant. Do you have the red one ?
    Eli    : No, just black and brown.
    Nike  : How much is it ?
    Eli    : $GD 350
    Nike  : How about $GD 300 ?
    Eli    : Sorry, it’s too cheaper. It has a good quality.
    Nike  : How about $GD 330
    Eli    : Yes, you can take it.
    Nike  : Do you take a credit card ?
    Eli    : We take credit cards
    Nike  : Ok. Wrap it for me, please.

    Certainty / Uncertainty
    Tom  : Look ! the sky is cloudy now. I’m sure, it is going to rain soon.
    Eli    : I don’t think so. Yesterday, the sky was dark and  it didn’t rain.
    Tom  : But, today is going to rain. Look over there !
    Eli    : Yes, you’re right. Today it is going to rain !
    Tom  :Anyway, will you join the English club ?
    Eli    : I don’t know. I’m not sure
    Tom  : Why ?
    Eli    : Actually, I had enough money. But my sister was sick and my
     mother borrowed some of it. As you know, my mother has been a
     single parents since a year ago.
    Tom : I’m sorry to hear that. But would you like to borrow some money
     from me ?
    Eli    : Is it all right ?
    Tom  : Sure !
    Eli    : Thank you, Tom. I will return it as soon as I have some money
    Tom : I trust you

    Agreement / Disagreement
    Ethan   : Hy Eli
    Eli        : Hy Ethan. What are you doing here ?
    Ethan   : I’m reading novel.
    Eli        : What is the title ? may be I know that
    Ethan   : This is Fairis, created by Esti Kinasih. Did you read this novel
         before ?
    Eli        : Yes, I did. I like the plot of story in this novel. Which do you like ?
         Davi or Alfa ?
    Ethan   : I think I choose Alfa, because he is humoris and a good boy.
         How  about with you ?
    Eli        : I disagree with you. I more interesting to Davi. He is not only
         hansome but also smart and doesn’t  like we think, very
         mysterious.
    Ethan   : Alfa also good looking. But we didn’t mind.
    Eli        : Did you know Luna Torasingu ?
    Ethan   : Yes, I know. He is writer. I was read Her novel, and not bad.
    Eli        : Do you think the novelis Indonesia has a good talent ?
    Ethan   : Yes, That is what I was thinking


    Asking & Giving Opinion
    Ani : Eli, what are you doing ?
    Eli  : I’m writing a proposal for our holiday.
    Ani : Where we will go ?
    Eli  : I think Singapore is the nice place
    Ani : I don’t think so. In my opinion, Malaysia is more interesting.
    Eli  : I’m afraid. I disagree with you. In Singapore we can visit the Singapore
    Flyer, Universal Studio, China Town and so many wonderful place.
    Ani : But, don’t you know ? Malaysia has some interesting place. You can
    enjoy view of Langkawi Island by Sky Way or Cable Car, or visit the
    Las Vegas of Malaysia “Genting Highland” and Batu Caves.
    Eli : But in Singapore we can visit Underwater World
    Ani :We can find it too in Malaysia there is a waterworld in Langkawi.
    Eli  : Are you sure it’s more interesting ?
    Ani : Yes, of course. Trust me, it wouldn’t disappointed.
    Eli  : Ok. I will make our destination this year is Malaysia.


    Giving & Responding of Compliment
    Guest   : Good night, mam
    Staff    : Good night
    Guest   : That’s a very nice dress
    Staff    : Thank you very much.
    Guest   : What do you think about her voice ?
    Staff    : How wonderful to listen to her great voice
    Guest   : Yes, her voice is very nice and her performance on the stage is
        amazing
    Staff   : And what about your voice. Your voice are great like her, aren’t
       you ?
    Staff    : Thank you sir, how kind of you to say so.




    Makasih buat kak Nur Laili. Karna isi blognya yang bermanfaat banget, aku jadi bisa ngerjain tugas Bahasa Inggris aku :D
    Source : Blog Kak Nur Laili

    Leave a Reply

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • - Copyright © Faranuha World - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -